We all love a trim torso, no two ways about it. From a girl who knows a thing or two about having defined abs, here's my top 3 moves to shine the spotlight on your six-pack; designed for those of us who want a workout which is short, sharp and gets results - fast.
No equipment required, bodyweight only.
1. Warm up with 20 basic squats and torso rotations to awaken the core and legs
2. Complete the exercises for 45 seconds with 15 seconds break between each exercise (break the V sit tucks / V sit bicycles into two exercises).
3. Complete 2 rounds - stop when you have done each exercise twice
3. Cool down with some basic yoga stretches, bringing your breathing back down to normal with a frog squat, cobra and childs pose.
1. Jump squats.
2. Oblique Side Plank Crunches
3. V Sit Knee Tucks -> V sit Bicycle Crunches